Wednesday 30 November 2016

Lexember 2016

Hi everyone! December is around the corner, and you know what that means. No, not the holiday seasons, but something much more important: it’s Lexember time again!

As usual, I will once again participate in Lexember, creating (hopefully) 1 word a day from the 1st of December till New Year’s Eve. Like last year, I will create words for my newest conlang Haotyétpi (warning: PDF). It’s the one that mostly in need of more vocabulary, especially given a certain (secret) project of mine.

Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy my Lexember entries. As usual, I will post here on Tumblr and on Twitter (@tsela), and I’ll try to remember to post my entries on Facebook and Google+ too.

As usual, likes, reblogs and comments are more than welcome!


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2g3NqfO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment