Friday 2 December 2011

Kibou Niji Rengou Rainbow Fighters Reborn. Call for Help.

Hi everyone!

I know I already made a call for help back when I announced Kibou Niji Rengou Rainbow Fighters Reborn, and that my obscure little French webfiction shouldn't expect much help, but I really could use a hand here and there, and for this reason I decided to write this post today.

Basically, I'm looking for:

  • An editor, who can check my writing for typos, incorrect expressions and problems of style (good reading comprehension of French is needed);
  • An illustrator, who can make a few drawings to spice up the written text. I'm not asking for much of your time, just a few illustrations will do.

Of course, I don't expect you to do all this for nothing, so if you want to help me I'll make sure to help you back any way I can.

If you're interested, just contact me here, on Twitter, on Google+ or by e-mail (check my Blogger profile for the address). Thanks in advance!

See you next week, hopefully with a post with more relevant content!

No comments:

Post a Comment